2UP (Camper Awning)
We GOTCHA COVERED with our 2UP awning. The perfect addition to your camping setup or spending the day out in the elements we have the cover that you need.
The 2UP Awning has a robust aluminium ENDO frame design made to withstand some of Australia's harshest conditions and minimise flex.
Features & Inclusions:
- 275 GSM Waxcon Canvas, Water-resistant and UV50+
- Tonneau cover bag
- Aluminium square tube framing
- Mill finish ENDO frame, backing plate and arms
- 4 x Built in legs
- 2 x Quick release rope ratchets to tension your awning
- Rain tie down points to create a gutter in adverse weather
- 36 Kg’s 2600 (L) x 190 (H) x 200 (W) cm in bag
- One man setup and pack down (May need stepladder)
- 304 Stainless steel bolts – Will require rust treatment using lanolin spray
- (Camper Brackets - not included)
Proper care and maintenance of your Awning (AussieMade & Extreme Range) is essential to ensure its longevity and performance of our products.
To prevent rubbing and damage to the arms and canvas, it is important to properly close and secure the Awning when not in use.
Before closing your Awning, make sure that the canvas is dry and free of any debris. When rolling up the awning, be sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid any damage to the canvas (reference our Product Video for correct closure steps).
Regular cleaning and inspection of your Awning will also help extend its lifespan - to prevent surface rust on your brackets, we suggest using a lanolin spray. Additionally, using a canvas reproofer spray will enhance the waterproofing capabilities of your Awning to ensure that it is ready for your next adventure!
Our Awnings (AussieMade & Extreme Range) are made to the highest manufacturing standards of quality and durability.
Therefore, we offer a 12 Month Manufacturing Warranty valid from the date of dispatch from our Warehouse.
However, due to the unpredictable nature of outdoor elements, we do not cover damage caused by wind.
Our Warranty does not cover any damage or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, accidental damage, improper installation, acts of nature (such as wind, rain, hail, etc.), or any other cause that is not a result of a defect in materials or manufacturing workmanship.
If you have any questions about what is covered under our Awning Warranty or wish to submit a Claim or Warranty Request, please contact our Claims & Warranty Department at Warranty@bushwakka.com.au.
Our Claims & Warranty Process:
- Email submitted to our Claims & Warranty Department - we require a detailed description of what has happened, supporting photos (incl. mounting and brackets) and proof of purchase (either quote your Order # or Tax Invoice if purchased via a Reseller)
- Ticket Allocated (#) - please make note of this in the event you are required to recount this by our Warranty Team
- Response from our Warranty Team within 14 Business Days - please be patient whilst our Team works through our Claims & Warranties, we will get to you as soon as we can
- For further support - Call us on (07) 5515 7912 (Extension 3 - Claims & Warranty Department)
Have a question?
2UP (Camper Awning)